We exist to provide a safe space and mutual support group for private renters in Oxford, the least affordable city in the UK.
We believe that affordable, secure housing should be available to everyone. We want to be part of building a movement for housing justice that makes this a reality.
Currently we are working in the following areas:
- Building a support network for private renters: providing a space for tenants to come and share their problems in a safe space that offers solidarity and anonymity
- Providing information on renter’s rights
- Building a database around agents and landlords to rank their cost and quality; to highlight issues around rogue landlords and agents
- Fight housing discrimination, provide support to and stand in solidarity with those faced with housing discrimination
- To develop new campaigns and actions relating to specific housing issues in the city